• East Branch & Lincoln #5, Lincoln, NH
• BM G-11a #410, Lowell, MA
• Southern Sand & Gravel #102, Palmer, MA
• Essex Steam Train, Essex, CT
• Connecticut Antique Machinery Association, Kent, CT
• BM B-15b #1455, Danbury, CT
• Paterson Museum, Paterson, NJ
• WM K-2 #202, Hagerstown, MD
• Buffalo Creek & Gauley #14, Gaithersburg, MD
• US Army Transportation Museum, Fort Eustis, VA
• SLSF T-54 #1529, Amory, MS
• 111 new photos added to the St. Louis Museum of Transportation Yard page
• 62 new photos added to the St. Louis Museum of Transportation Sheds page
• Work has started on rehabilitating SP #2355 in Mesa AZ. There are five photos of the volunteers' work on the SP #2355 page.
This site has nearly 14,200 photographs of over 1,180 locomotives (mainly steam) as well as other equipment and related sites of interest in 358 locations across 45 states in the continental US. There is also a page with railroad-related books and manuals, and a page with links.
Hover over a location on the map to see a popup. Click the location to go directly to the page or click on the popup to open the page in a new window.
Unless otherwise stated, all images, layouts and photographs on this website are copyright the author. All images are digitally watermarked. Please do not re-use them without the website creator's permission. Click here to request permission to re-use an image.
All opinions are those of the creator of this website. The choice of links is entirely the author's. No monetary or other incentives were involved in their selection or inclusion.